How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined tournament & look for your name.
- Find your opponent on the fixtures tab. You can look for the same in update score tab in your profile tab or fixtures page.
- You can reach out to us on our Facebook support chat for any questions
- Once you are allotted an opponent on the fixtures, you will be able to see their game ID in the update score tab
- Add your opponent as a friend with their Mini Militia ID (i.e. Mini Militia Email)
- Once they’ve accepted the friend request, any one of you can invite the other for a custom match in the multiplayer section
- Go to Multiplayer from the Main Menu and choose Custom.
- On the Select Server menu under Custom Games, please choose any of the Battlezone India Servers and tap join.
- Once you are inside the Battlezone India Server, tap on host in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the room name and password (so that Randoms don’t join) for your match.
- Once inside the lobby, tap on the gear icon in the bottom right corner and then tap on friend invite button. Here you can choose your opponent and invite them to the match.
- Once your opponent has joined, ready yourself in the lobby and start the match.
- After the match, please update your scores here in the update score tab or use the link https://gmonk.in/score
- Once the match score has been updated, you can follow these steps again to find your next opponent and play remaining matches
Who is my opponent?
Refer to the fixtures on gamingmonk.com > Select your tournament > Fixtures or http://gmonk.in/score
My opponent is not responding, what do I do?
If your opponent does not reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to the admin on Facebook/Discord. At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the match or responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win.
How do I update my scores?
Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter your scores or visit the link https://gamingmonk.com/player/update_player_score
For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on chat support
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
My opponent is using a cheat or an unfair method to win?
Report the case to the admin and present your case with a proof (Screenshot or Video). If the opponent is found guilty, they will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will be given the win
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.