How to play this tournament?
- As soon as the fixtures are generated, please visit the fixtures tab under your joined
tournament & look for your name.
- Find your opponent on the fixtures tab. You can look for the same in update score tab in
your profile tab or fixtures page.
- You can reach out to us on our Facebook support chat for any questions
- Once you are allotted an opponent on the fixtures, you will be able to see their game ID
in the update score tab
- Download the 8 Ball Pool Game here
- Once the game is downloaded, open the game and register. Select Play with Friend on
the Home Screen
- Click on “Invite Friends” Search for a user by their Miniclip ID or Unique ID. e.g. (999-
- Their MiniClip ID or Unique ID can be found in the fixtures tab or Update Score Tab
- Once you find your opponent, Click Challenge to send an invite for the match
- Select the rules as stated above i.e. Arena, Stick, etc.
- Once your opponent has joined, start the match.
- After the match, please update your scores here in the update score tab or use the link - https://gmonk.in/score
- Once the match score is updated, you can follow these steps again to find your next
opponent and play remaining matches
Who’s my opponent?
Refer to the fixtures on gamingmonk.com > Select your tournament > Fixtures or http://gmonk.in/score
My opponent isn’t responding, what do I do?
If your opponent doesn’t reply within 15 mins of commencement of the any round, report it to
the admin on Facebook/Discord. At round end also, if the opponent has not joined the server or
responded on any of the platforms, you can proceed to give yourself the win.
How do I update my scores?
Go to the website > Go to your profile > Click update score on the top right corner and enter
your scores or visit the link http://gmonk.in/score
For any issues with your scores, reach out to the admin on Facebook chat support
My opponent has uploaded the wrong score?
Reach out to the admin or support team either on discord or Facebook to correct the score
immediately. Please keep any of the proof of score (Screenshot or Video) ready to be shared
with the admins. They will require the same to correct the score. Any wrong input of the score
will be penalised by disqualification from the tournament.
My opponent is using a cheat or an unfair method to win?
Report the case to the admin and present your case with a proof (Screenshot or Video). If the
opponent is found guilty, they will be disqualified from the tournament, and you will be given
Players are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play
without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player
conduct and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.