COD Mobile Season 11 Patch Notes
Since its release COD Mobile has been delivering good updates and fun events season after season, there have been te seasons already but it doesn’t seem that the upward trajectory for the game is going to stop. Season 11 is coming and it promises to be better than ever.
The patch notes are as follows:-
- Anniversary Event & Halloween Event
- New challenges and missions with new rewards
- New Perk: Tactician
- New base gun: NA45
- Purifier – Similar to the M2 Flamethrower, this weapon shoots a continuous stream of fire. The difference is that the enemy will burn and die regardless of the number of shots that make contact with the enemy.
- Sleuth – Upon successfully damaging an enemy, their location is revealed on the map every 5 seconds.
- Ballistic Expert – New kind of ammo for special weapons including War Machine, Tempest, and the Purifier.
- Weapon camos – Players can use epic or legendary skins to further customize the look of their weapons.
- Automatic obstacle avoidance feature – toggle.
- You can now set the default looting number of armor plates by going to settings.
- You can switch to your primary weapon automatically after using lethal or tactical equipment.
CHANGES IN MULTIPLAYER MODE
- New Game Mode – Cranked
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, Shipment
- Limited time mode during Halloween
- New Map – King
- Standoff – Halloween makes a return.
- Akimbo(dual wield) perk for Fennec and MW11
- New attachment for AK-47 – caliber ammo
- New attachment for HKV30 – high caliber ammo
- 10 v 10 TDM, 10v10 DOM Kill confirmed and CTF will be available on more maps.
- Attack of the Undead: Increase the main weapon damage and HP limit of survivors after certain kills.
- New Marker Setting.