GamingMonk Entertainment Pvt Ltd is an esports gaming company based out of New Delhi, India. Launched in 2014, the company currently focuses on esports, gamer community, and gaming media. The online platform was launched with an idea of bringing every gamer in India online and to help them compete, engage and socialize with each other. With a passion and commitment to providing the best gaming experience, GamingMonk strives to create a community for gamers.
Product Manager (Exp: 5+ years)
- Taking all responsibility for product success
- Planning new features and changes to the product.
- Monitor the competitive, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- You ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigor and in-depth analysis, and values data over opinions.
- Work closely with engineering team/ tech teams and design team to determine the best technical implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Continuously refine the app/website to make them smoother and faster optimize the app/website for better user experience.
- Anticipate and resolve resource gaps, obstacles, and timings issues. Ensure efficient use of company resource cross-functionally.
- You manage the product development process from conception through design, development, release, and iteration along with others in your team.
- You lead and support initiatives to drive user feedback/ research.
- Synthesize and drive product vision and platform strategy based on user research and input from cross-functional stakeholders
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
- Lead efforts for Research, Design (UI designs & UX Flows) & Architect; Plan Product Roadmap; Manage development life cycle using agile scrum
- Growth Strategy to optimize campaigns, webpages and customer funnels. Optimize the design & Develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Bachelor’s degree required with specialization in engineering, Analytics, economics from IIT(s), NIT(s), BITS
- Master’s degree desired with specialization in management, from IIM(s) or Tier 1 B school.
- A minimum of 5+ years of product management experience from an established technology or digital media company
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and a great team player.
- Work experience in a start-up would be a plus.
- Experience with developing tech products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
React Native Developer (Exp: 1+ years)
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across the platform
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
- Relevant experience of 1 year in building a mobile application using React Native.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Redux, AsyncStorage. Hands-on experience on iOS or Android.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools.
- Experience with API integration and development.
- Good communication skills.
Senior Sales Manager (Exp: 5+)
- Locate and close business relationships and sponsorship deals.
- Screen potential deals by analyzing market trends and realize opportunities through perseverance.Develop strategies by studying the integration of new partnership/venture with company.
- strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- 5+ year of sponsorship sales experience.
- A plethora of contacts from the gaming, esports and entertainment industry. Endemic and non-endemic brands.
- Previous experience in the gaming industry.
- Motivated to add value to organization and partners.
- Flexible to travel for deals.
- Passionate about executing a deal. Ready to deliver on tight deadlines, and work off-hours to close deals.
- Derived by ROI. Long term and short term deals to be realized into ROI. Metrics person.
- Prior experience in the gaming and esports industry.
- Extensive network covering gaming, esports, media, and technology.
- Takes initiatives to grow the business.
- Ability to manage and nurture business partnerships.
- Team player. Collaborate across the team, and execute projects timely.
- Should have a strategic mindset, and ability to evolve with the business.
Cutomer Service Executive (Exp: 1+)
- Handling customer support chat via intercom
- Cordinating with operations team regarding cutomer queries.
- Make sure all the chats are answered / tickets are solved before the day ends
- Creating a report at the end of the day regarding all the queries.
- Notifying the users about the tournaments / updates via push notification.
- Follow up with customers.
- Flexiable with the working schedule; maybe excepted to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to think through a business both strategically and operationally.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skillls.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in providing customer services.
UI/UX Designer (Exp: 3+)
- Working in coordination with product manager and engineers to develop interactive designs for mobile Apps and website and continuously finds a way to enhance designs and implementation.
- Lead and convert best user -interface design practices, which create an exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behavior, psychology business drivers and objectives and translate them into efficient UI design.
- Execute all visuals designing stages from concept to the final hand-off to developers.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in online product design with at least 2 years’ experience in designing interface for mobile products.
- Highly proficient with Sketch and Adobe Suite; with stellar experience designing products and web pages for mobile & desktop
- Penchant for design and market trends across digital mediums; with a keen eye for detail, visual balances, innovation and usability
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision.
- Having a passion for gaming and any prior experience UI/UX for gamers will be an added advantage.